Food and Civil Supplies Department, Uttar Pradesh has released the UP Ration Card List 2018 (District Wise). Subsequently, all the citizens who have made fresh registration for the Ration Card can now check their name in the Eligible List of National Food Security Act (NFSA). Moreover, candidates whose name does not appears in the Ration Card New List 2018 and wants to apply for the new Ration Card can apply in the prescribed format at Aapurti portal – fcs.up.nic.in
Ration Card is an essential document for the poor people to take benefits of most govt. schemes. Most importantly, people can purchase Rashan at subsidized rates from Ration Shops located nearby.
UP govt. has made this list public to make the process of finding name easier. Now candidates can search their name in the APL BPL List. For inclusion of their name in this list, people can also fill UP new ration card application form 2018 as given below.
UP Ration Card List 2018 – Find Name
All the candidates who have earlier applied for the New Ration Card can check their name in the Ration Card List 2018 in the following manner:-
- Firstly visit the official Aapurti website – fcs.up.nic.in
- Subsequently on the homepage, click the “एन.एफ.एस.ए की पात्रता सूची” (Eligibility List of NFSA) link under the “महत्त्वपूर्ण लिंक्स” (Important Links) section.
- Direct link – To see the Ration Card List 2018 directly, candidates can click the link Check New List of Ration Card 2017-18 (District Wise)
- Then the entire district wise ration card list will get opened.
- Now candidates can click the appropriate district, then their town, next ration card numbers in front of shopkeeper’s name.
- Finally, candidates can check their name manually in the opened list.
- Furthermore, candidates can take a printout of the Ration Card List 2018 for any future reference.
Find Name Online in Ration Card List 2018 – If a candidate is finding it difficult to understand the process, then he/she can find their name Online in the Ration Card New List 2018 through this link – http://18.104.22.168/fcs/Food/citizen/NFSASearch.aspx
UP New Ration Card 2018 Application Form – Download Link
To make fresh application for the Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh, candidates can directly download the application form through the link given below:-
The application form for the New Ration Card will appear as shown in the figure:-
List of Documents for New Ration Card
The following documents are necessary to submit the Ration Card application form:-
|Recent Passport Size Photograph||Aadhaar Card|
|Previous Electricity Bills||PAN Card|
|Gas Connection||Bank Passbook|
|Caste Certificate||Income Certificate|
UP govt. is going to issue new ration cards for all the citizens whether BPL or APL candidates. This is necessary for getting ration through the distributors at various ration shops. Furthermore, all the citizens can check their name in the UP Ration Card New List 2018 at the official website of Food and Civil Supplies Department of Uttar Pradesh.