Maharashtra govt. is inviting online applications for the second time for Maharashtra Farm Loan Waiver Scheme / Karj Mafi Yojana. Subsequently, farmers can fill the CSMSSY 2018 application form for the second time to avail the benefits of maharashtra debt waiver scheme (Kisan Karz Mafi). All the farmers whose name does not appears in the first CSMSSY Green List 2017 can apply again for Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana – 2017. Interested farmers can apply to include their names in the CSMSSY Green List / CSMSSY Second List of Beneficiaries through csmssy.mahaonline.gov.in
CSMSSY 2018 Online Application Form for Farmers Karj Mafi are out by the Maharashtra govt. This is the second chance for the farmers whose name does not appears in the CSMSSY List of Beneficiaries / greenlist csmssy. Maharashtra govt. wants that all the eligible farmers must avail the the benefit of this Maharashtra Karj Mafi Yojana.
Latest Update – The last date to apply online for CSMSSY / Maharashtra Loan Waiver Scheme has been extended till 15 June 2018 to include more farmers. The last date to avail benefits of One Time Settlement (OTS) Scheme under CSMSSY is 30 June 2018.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Maharashtra Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana through the aaple sarkar official website or csmssy 2017 official website between 1 March 2018 to 15 June 2018. Even the state govt. has announced to cover 4 lakh more loan defaulters who have taken loans b/w 2001-09 under CSMSSY 2018. For details – Click Here
Maharashtra CSMSSY 2018 (Farmers Karj Mafi) – Second Chance / Application Form
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for Maharashtra Karj Mafi Yojana and to get included in CSMSSY Green List / Karj mafi List (Second time):-
- Firstly visit the official website csmssy.mahaonline.gov.in
- Subsequently on the CSMSSY 2017 homepage, click the “कर्जमाफी अर्ज करण्यासाठी येथे लॉग इन करा” link to apply for “छत्रपती शिवाजी महाराज शेतकरी सन्मान योजना सन २०१७ कर्जमाफी” or directly click “csmfs.mahaonline.gov.in
- Accordingly, click the “नवीन यूजर ? येथे नोंदणी करा” tab and then CSMSSY 2018 Registration Form will appear as shown below:-
- Here farmers who wants that their name appears in the Karj Mafi List can fill all the necessary details correctly. This includes filling of their Aadhaar Number, Personal details, Address etc.
- Afterwards, candidates can click the Register Button to complete the Registration details.
- Moreover after the registration process is complete, farmers can complete the CSMSSY Application Process.
For more details on filling the CSMSSY 2018 Application Form for Maharashtra Karj Mafi Yojana / Farm Loan Waiver Scheme, please click the link – https://csmfs.mahaonline.gov.in/PDF/CSMFS_User_Manual.pdf
All the Farmers whose name does not appears in the CSMSSY First List of Applicants under Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana can apply between 1 March 2018 to 20 May 2018. CSMSSY is a crop loan waiver scheme worth Rs. 34,000 crore to benefit around 89 lakh farmers in the state.
— For any further help, applicants can call at 18001025311 (toll free) or send an e-mail at [email protected]