National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is inviting online fees submission for NIOS D.El.Ed 2nd Year Registration 2018. Subsequently, candidates have to submit the nios dled II year registration fees online for admission in Second Year. Only already registered teachers can make online submission of second year registration fees at dled.nios.ac.in
NIOS will take this Registration Fees for 2nd year through Online mode only for admission in courses 501, 502 & 503 courses. Accordingly, D.El.Ed II Year Registration Fees is Rs. 6,000.
Latest Update – Last Date for submission of II Year Admission Fees is extended upto 10 August 2018.
NIOS D.El.Ed Second Year Registration Process has started and lines are open for registered teachers. So, candidates can submit the admission fees for II year before nios d.el.ed 2nd year registration fees last date which is 10 August 2018.
NIOS D.El.Ed Second Year (2nd Year) Registration Fees 2018 Online Submission
Below is the complete procedure to pay the NIOS DLED II Year Fees:-
- Firstly visit the official website dled.nios.ac.in
- On the homepage, click the “Teacher Section” or directly click this link
- Accordingly, click the “Online Submission of II Year Registration Fees (Online for already Registered Teachers“
- Direct Link – Candidates can directly click this link for D.El.Ed 2nd Year Registration Fees Submission
- Then D.El.Ed. Online Second Year Registration Fees Submission page will appear as below:-
- Here candidates have to enter the NIOS D.El.Ed Enrollment Number and then click the “Submit” button. Then candidates will be redirected to the Online Payment for II Year registration fees to get admission in Second Year in NIOS D.El.Ed.
Moreover, candidates must take a printout of the online receipt after successful payment as confirmation to the fees submission. Moreover, candidates can also check their Payment Status by entering the Enrollment Number anytime.
Important Note On Payment Status – If the Payment is debited from your account and Payment Status has not been changed from “Payment Not Made” to “Payment Completed”, please do not make another payment. All such candidates must not panic but just wait for 1 Hour, Payment Status will get updated. Then candidates can check their status by providing your Enrolment No.
NIOS D.El.Ed II Year Registration Fees – Payment Schedule
Candidates can fill the dled registration fees of 2nd year which is Rs. 6,000 for each teacher. Candidates can fill their Second year Admission Fees between 7 June 2018 to 10 August 2018.
|Registration||Mode of Fees Submission||Registration Fees||Start & Last Date|
|II Year (Second Year)||Online||Rs. 6,000||7 June 2018 to 22 July 2018|
Accordingly, candidates can fill the nios II year registration fees of Rs. 6000 before 22 July 2018.
— For more details, click the link – NIOS D.El.Ed Second Year Registration Fees Notification
— Moreover, candidates can see the process of Swayam Registration and Login
Also Read – NIOS D.El.Ed. Exam Fees September 2018 Online Submission of Second Examination Fees has been started for Courses 501, 502, 503, 504, 505.