Madhya Pradesh govt. is inviting online applications for Wheat 2018-19 Farmer Registration under Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana. Subsequently, all the wheat farmers can fill the registration form to get their Price deficit for FY 2018-19. Interested farmers can make “भावांतर भुगतान योजना किसान पंजीयन” (farmer registration) at the official website of MP E-Uparjan – mpeuparjan.nic.in
Under Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana, if the prices of wheat falls below MSP fixed by the Central govt. then state govt. will provide compensation to the wheat farmers. As per the name suggests, Bhavantar is Bhav+Antar (Price deficit) scheme to benefit small and marginal farmers.
Furthermore, there is no cost to make online registration at the portal. Interested wheat farmers can make registration to avail the benefits of Bhavantar scheme.
MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Wheat 2018-19 Farmer Registration Procedure
- Firstly visit the official website mpeuparjan.nic.in
- Subsequently on the homepage, click the “गेहू 2018-19″ link under ‘Wheat (गेहू)” section.
- Accordingly on the new page, click the “गेहूं 2018-19 किसान पंजीयन आवेदन करें (Wheat 2018-19 Farmer Registration Application)” link or directly click this link
- Subsequently, Wheat Procurement Monitoring System (2018-19) Portal will open as shown below:-
- Here enter the “Samagra Id” and “Captcha” and then click “पंजीयन करें (Register)” button.
- Afterwards, “MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Wheat 2018-19 Farmer Registration Form” will appear as shown below:-
- Here farmers have to fill all the details accurately including Personal details, Bank account details, Land Details etc.
- Finally candidates can click the “सुरक्षित करें (Secure)” Button to complete the Registration process.
- Furthermore, farmers can take a printout of the completed application form which they have to show at the time of procurement.
Note – If Farmer does not posses “Samagra Id”, then farmers can click on the “सदस्य आई डी खोजें (Member Id)” through the link – Find Member ID
E-Uparjan process takes place in 6 simple steps which includes purchase, sale and even the transportation of goods. Accordingly, this process will ease down the process of making accurate planning and ensure transparency. E-Uparjan process is shown in the figure:-
This e-procurement process will help govt. in procurement of grains from farmers. Subsequently after receipt of grains, govt. provides a receipt and transfers amount of grains directly into bank account of farmers within 7 days.