Madhya Pradesh govt. is going to provide shoes for male and sarees & footwears for female tendupatta pluckers under Charan Paduka Yojana (चरण पादुका योजना). MP govt. will launch this scheme for the welfare of tendupatta sangrahaks (तेंदूपत्ता संग्राहक) and labourers. In addition, govt. will also provide flasks for water (पानी की कुप्पी) and will also distribute bonus amount (बोनस राशि).
Govt. will launch Charan Paduka Yojana at the Tendupaata Sangrahak Sammelan. Govt. will launch this tendupatta abhiyan for the welfare of forest dwellers (वनवासी). Govt. will provide 16.50 crore to 56,000 families of Sidhi district (सीधी ज़िला).
MP govt. will also distribute 24 crore bonus amount to 75,000 families of Singrauli district (सिंगरौली मध्य प्रदेश). MP govt. has given complete authority of tendupatta to forest dwellers (vanvasi people) of MP. MP govt. has launched this scheme on 19 April 2018.
Madhya Pradesh Charan Paduka Yojana (चरण पादुका योजना)
The important features and highlights of this MP Charan Paduka Yojana are as follows:-
- Under this चरण पादुका योजना, around 21.35 pluckers will get relief from barefoot plucking.
- In addition to this, MP govt. will also provide a flask for cold water and saree for women pluckers.
- In the next 1 month, all the tendupatta pluckers / collectors will get bonus of Rs. 207.54 crore. This scheme will benefit 10 lakh families.
- Tendupatta collection rate is now increased from Rs. 1250 to Rs. 2000.
- Govt. will now procure Achar ki Ghuthli (Pickle Core) at Rs. 100 per kg.
- Collection Rate of Mahua Flower and Gulli has now been increased from Rs. 14 / kg to Rs. 30 per kg.
- For the welfare of vanvasis, MP govt. has made a resonable growth in the rate of tendupatta sangrahan. Furthermore, the state govt. is making every possible effort to provide minimum support price (msp) to vanvasis for their forest produce.
This scheme is a major initiative towards the development and social security of labourers and tendupatta pluckers.