MP Chief Minister’s Education Incentive Scheme 2018 – Madhya Pradesh govt. has launched MP Mukhyamantri Shiksha Protsahan Yojana 2018 for Persons With Disabilities (PWDs). Subsequently, disabled school going and college students will get laptop and Motor tricycle. Accordingly, interested candidates can make online registration through the official website sparsh.samagra.gov.in
SPARSH stands for Special Project for Assistance, Rehabilitation & Strengthening of Handicapped. This scheme will empower the disabled candidates to become independent and pursue their education without any difficulty.
PWDs will receive these laptops on 10 May 2018 for their admission. However, they can get this assistance for the second time also for admission to graduate and polytechnic courses.
MP Mukhyamantri Shiksha Protsahan Yojana 2018 Online Registration
Below is the complete procedure to Register online:-
- Firstly visit the official website sparsh.samagra.gov.in
- Subsequently on the homepage, click the “CM’s Education Incentive Scheme / Mukhyamantri Shiksha Protjan Yojana” link or directly click this link
- Next click the “Apply for the Chief Minister’s Education incentive Scheme” tab at the bottom.
- Accordingly, candidates can click “School Student Registration” or College Student Registration
- Finally, candidates can enter their “ID” and register themselves to avail the benefits of this scheme.
Furthermore, candidates can also Track the Application Status
Type Of Assistance – Candidate will get the assistance as shown in the figure:-
Objectives of MP Chief Minister’s Education Incentive Scheme 2018
Madhya Pradesh govt. has launched this scheme for the following reasons:-
- To encourage the Persons with Disabilities (PWDs).
- To enable the disabled persons to have better access to education and make them independent.
- Subsequently, children having Orthopedic Disabilities will become able to pursue their education in a convenient and hassle free manner.
- Moreover, all the children having hearing or visual problems will get support from the given devices.
Eligibility Criteria for MP Mukhyamantri Shiksha Protsahan Yojana 2018
The candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to avail laptop and tricycle under CMs Education Incentive Scheme:-
- Candidate must posses a domicile of Madhya Pradesh.
- He / She should be a Person with Disabilities (PWD).
- Accordingly, applicant must be a regular student at any school, college or polytechnic college in MP.
- Students having Orthopedic disability must have secured at least 60% marks in their previous class.
- Furthermore students having disability other than orthopedic must have secured at-least 50% marks in the previous class.
This scheme is for the welfare of the disabled persons and to provide them assistance for completion of their studies. Accordingly, the laptops will get distributed on 10 May 2018. For this reason, identification of candidates will get done till 30 January 2018.