National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is inviting online fees submission for NIOS D.El.Ed Exam Fees April 2018. Subsequently, candidates have to submit the nios dled fees online for courses 501, 502 and 503 courses. Accordingly, NIOS D.El.Ed Exam Date 2018 is during April-May 2018.
NIOS will conduct its first public examination in 3 modules in month of April-May 2018. Accordingly, D.El.Ed Exam Fees is Rs. 250 per subject (without late fees) and Rs. 350 (with late fees).
NIOS D.El.Ed. Exam Fees September 2018 Online Submission of Second Examination Fees has been started for Courses 501, 502, 503, 504, 505.
NIOS invites Registration Fees of Rs. 6000 from Registered Teachers for 2nd Year Admission, make online submission of Second (II) year Registration Fees & Check Status – Click here
So, candidates can submit the subject fees before nios d.el.ed examination fees april 2018 last date which is 6 March 2018 (without late fees) and 15 March 2018 (with late fees). Last Date to fill the Examination Fees for NIOS D.El.Ed Exam April 2018 is now extended till 23 March 2018.
NIOS D.El.Ed Exam Fees April Fees 2018 Online Submission
Below is the complete procedure to apply online:-
- Firstly visit the official website dled.nios.ac.in
- Subsequently on the homepage, click the “Teacher Section” or directly click this link
- Accordingly, click the “Online submission of D.El.Ed Examination Fees for Course 501, 502 & 503”
- Direct Link – Candidates can directly click this link for D.El.Ed Examination Fees Submission
- Afterwards, the D.El.Ed. Online Examination Fees Submission page will appear as shown below:-
- Here candidates have to enter the NIOS D.El.Ed Enrollment Number and then fill the exam fees to appear for the NIOS D.El.Ed First Examination.
Moreover, candidates must take a printout of the online receipt as confirmation to the fees submission.
NIOS D.El.Ed Exam Fees April 2018 – Payment Schedule
Candidates can fill the dled examination fees of Rs. 250 per subject (total Rs. 750) for 3 subjects if paid before 6 March 2018. However in case the candidates does not submit his / her fees before 6 March 2018 then they have to pay late fees of Rs. 100 per subject.
|Name of Subject & Subject Code||Examination Fees||Registration Schedule|
|Elementary Education in India : A Socio – Cultural Perspective (501)|
Pedagogic Processes in Elementary Schools (502)
Learning Languages at Elementary Level (503)
|Rs. 250 per subject||15 February 2018 to 6 March 2018 (without late fees)|
|Rs. 350 per subject||7 March 2018 to 15 March 2018 (without late fees of Rs. 100/-)|
Accordingly, candidates can fill the nios exam fees (Rs. 250) + late fees (Rs. 100) before 15 March 2018. Henceforth, candidates have to pay Rs. 350 between 6 March 2018 to 15 March 2018.