Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath has announced that people can now Apply for Age Certificate through online mode. People can fill UP Age Certificate Online Application Form at the website of Department of Medical Health and Family Welfare (DoMH&FW). Interested person can apply online for age certificate in Uttar Pradesh at the official website up-health.in
DoMH&FW is currently providing 9 online services – Registration of Medical Establishment, Medical Illness / Fitness Certificate, Disability Certificate, Immunization Certificate, Death Certificate, Payment for Unsuccessful Family Planning, Payment of Medical Reimbursement, Medico Legal Certificate and Age Certificate.
This department offers 9 online services under Janhit Guarantee Act. People will not have to make unnecessary visits at the concerned offices and can avail services at their home.
Uttar Pradesh Age Certificate Online Application Form
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for UP Age Certificate:-
- Firstly visit the official website up-health.in
- At the homepage, click the “Issuance of Age Certificate” link under the ‘Online Services’ section on 9th number or directly click up-health.in/online
- Afterwards, the UP Age Certificate Registration Form will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates have to fill all the necessary details and click at the “Register” button. Afterwards, candidates have to “Verify OTP” to complete the registration process.
- Next candidates have to make “Login” to open the Citizen Dashboard which will appear as follows:-
- Here click at the “Issuance of Age Certificate” link to open the Age Certificate Online Application Form which will appear as follows:-
- Finally, fill the application form and click at the “Save” button to complete the application process.
After the submission of the application form, concerned authorities will issue the Ge Certificate within a stipulated time period.
UP Age Certificate – Grievance & Complaints
— In case of any query, candidates can call on the helpline number 0522-4150500 or can send an e-mail to [email protected]
— For more details, visit the official website http://up-health.in/en/